ST. LUKE’s GOAL: $17,490
CHALLENGE GOAL: $23,895
DONATIONS to DATE: $11,683.00
(as of May 7, 2019)
DID YOU KNOW?
- 30% of all Appeal funds support Catholic Religious Education, supporting Catholic schools and Parish schools of Religion across the Archdiocese.
- Catholic Charities receives $1.3 million to help those in need in our Archdiocese.
- The 11 archdiocesan, regional and parish, high schools receive $1.43 million.
- Elementary Schools receive direct support of $2 million to offset increases in teachers’ salaries while keeping tuition affordable for more families. Another $75,000 is directed toward professional growth for teachers to improve the quality of our schools.
- Newman Centers on college campuses receive $250,000.
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary and seminarians who study at other institutions receive $692,000 for priestly formation.